Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.658 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 299,721 ₦ (S/. 2,733) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)