Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.722 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 361,969 ₦ (﷼ 4,323) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (35 minutes ago)