Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.676 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 453,031 ₦ (﷼ 5,350) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)