Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.723 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 788,979 ₦ (﷼ 8,242) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)