Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.009 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 361,043 ₦ (﷼ 4,298) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)