Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.179 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,683 ₦ (﷼ 4,406) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)