Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00989 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 349,680 ₦ (﷼ 35,342,762) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)