Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 349,194 ₦ (﷼ 36,049,274) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)