Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01013 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 291,898 ₦ (﷼ 28,811,187) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)