Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00980 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 333,134 ₦ (﷼ 33,992,123) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)