Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33099 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,124,066 ₦ (₩3,396,041) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (14 minutes ago)