Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33349 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,080,482 ₦ (₩3,239,942) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 785,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)