Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28421 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 844,764 ₦ (₩2,972,284) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 614,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)