Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02355 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 408,911 ₦ (Rp 17,362,499) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)