Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 932.942 NGN / OMR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,902,274 ₦ (﷼ 2,039) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)