Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 948.041 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,856,869 ₦ (﷼ 1,959) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)