Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.000 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,800 ₦ (E£ 290) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (20 minutes ago)