Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.186 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 155,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 136,795 ₦ ($b2,621) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)