Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 243,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 235,643 ₦ (66,527 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)