Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.962 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 217,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 198,274 ₦ (66,947 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)