Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.189 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 571,284 ₦ (16,235 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)