Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.897 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,082,157 ₦ (kr 83,534) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)