Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.390 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 853,386 ₦ (15,134 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)