Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.277 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 252,776 ₦ (1,926 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)