Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.400 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 314,989 ₦ (2,292 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)