Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.422 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 864,337 ₦ (607,932 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (37 minutes ago)