Cost of living comparison between Sopron, Hungary and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.074 NGN / HUF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 519,904 ₦ (484,122 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (40 minutes ago)