Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.526 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 379,166 ₦ (руб 68,619) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (35 minutes ago)