Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.099 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 537,777 ₦ (9,586 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 443,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (24 minutes ago)