Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.121 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,721 ₦ (9,923 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)