Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.833 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,200 ₦ (74,958 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)