Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.464 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 330,766 ₦ (60,535 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)