Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.903 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 86,481 ₦ (984TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)