Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10791 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,150 ₦ (COL$3,735,857) in Sincelejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)