Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.351 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 146,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 122,431 ₦ (9,170₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)