Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.375 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 134,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 108,037 ₦ (8,730₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)