Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08884 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 865,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 829,140 ₦ (9,333,451 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)