Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08848 NGN / KHR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 926,288 ₦ (10,468,604 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 871,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)