Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.482 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,616 ₦ (RM5,679) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 2,150 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)