Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.096 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 309,495 ₦ (282,328 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)