Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.316 NGN / ALL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 241,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 224,705 ₦ (67,756 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)