Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 292,867 ₦ (﷼ 29,555,015) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)