Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 346,942 ₦ (﷼ 35,821,189) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)