Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.496 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,298,844 ₦ (Dirham 26,888) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)