Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.317 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,548,661 ₦ (Dirham 29,527) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)