Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.196 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,276 ₦ (RM6,129) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)