Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.477 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 649,438 ₦ (RM7,258) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 565,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)