Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.940 NGN / TND
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 410,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 371,668 ₦ (2,495 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)