Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.778 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 408,430 ₦ (3,053 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)