Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.073 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,094 ₦ (€1,437) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)