Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,325,582 ₦ (€6,868) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)