Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.301 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 429,491 ₦ (32,290₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)