Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.351 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 426,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 356,470 ₦ (26,700₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)