Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.585 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 366,290 ₦ (31,618₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)