Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.285 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 394,625 ₦ (27,626₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)