Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.823 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 275,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 238,649 ₦ (6,310 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)