Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.002 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 305,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 252,051 ₦ (7,637 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)