Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.118 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,398 ₦ (R$ 5,565) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)