Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 438.940 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,581 ₦ (€1,124) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)