Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.876 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,838 ₦ (RM5,613) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)