Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27963 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,830,478 ₦ (₩6,545,999) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)