Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.335 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,766,129 ₦ (¥529,622) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)