Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.103 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 235,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 201,197 ₦ (182,400 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)