Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 327,745 ₦ (317,770 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)