Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.065 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 216,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 179,000 ₦ (168,115 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)