Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.016 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 320,128 ₦ (4,267 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)