Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.493 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 269,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 240,976 ₦ (2,723 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)