Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.833 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 98% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 186,062 ₦ (₨38,498) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (21 minutes ago)