Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.480 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 96% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 345,261 ₦ (₨62,999) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 176,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)