Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00973 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 70,805 ₦ (﷼ 7,274,895) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (35 minutes ago)