Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01041 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 235,380 ₦ (﷼ 22,614,301) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (39 minutes ago)