Cost of living comparison between Sargodha, Pakistan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.907 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 335,048 ₦ (₨115,258) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)