Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.842 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 419,778 ₦ (руб 71,853) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)