Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 225.009 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 678,434 ₦ (3,015KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 621,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)