Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.325 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,712,444 ₦ (¥815,696) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)