Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,423 prices entered by 1,042 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.142 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,818,899 ₦ (R$ 16,514) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)