Cost of living comparison between São Luís, Brazil and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.119 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 344,127 ₦ (R$ 3,905) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)