Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.794 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 869,398 ₦ (R$ 9,076) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)