Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.987 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 803,417 ₦ (R$ 6,927) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)