Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.142 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 399,485 ₦ (R$ 3,627) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)