Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.420 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 578,683 ₦ (R$ 5,650) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (44 minutes ago)