Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.453 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,731 ₦ (R$ 8,761) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 745,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)