Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.928 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 826,657 ₦ (R$ 7,589) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 636,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)