Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.979 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 881,936 ₦ (R$ 8,168) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 675,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (31 minutes ago)